lunes, 14 de septiembre de 2020

Discover Spain's hidden gem: Alicante

 

 

Meet SSA Alum: Brianna Hunter

 

 

University of Wyoming's Brianna Hunter studied abroad in Alicante, Spain during the Spring 2019 semester taking classes at the University of Alicante. She studied Spanish Literature, Spanish Cinema and even took an Introduction to Latin Dance & Flamenco course.  She recounts some highlights of her experience below about her semester abroad:

 

 

"Living in Alicante was a great decision! The city offered lots of different activities. Whether you were watching Spanish movies at the theater or heading down to the beach, you could always could find something to do. 

Another part of Alicante that I loved was connecting with Spaniards. Since Spanish Studies Abroad has the Intercambio program, you are able to make friends with locals and practice your Spanish with ease. I loved going out to dinner with my Spanish friends and really feeling like I'm a part of the local culture.

My favorite part about studying abroad was staying with my host family. I loved that it pushed me to speak Spanish all the time. They took care of me like I was family. We also had the best homemade food every night."

 

 

For study abroad advisors and faculty looking to learn more about this location, we encourage you to sign up for our info session this Wed. 9/16 (at 3pm ET). Brianna and Alicante Resident Director, Pepa Vives, will be there to answer questions about types of programs, share details on coursework in English & Spanish, excursions & activities and more! If you can't attend, but would like to receive a recording, please RSVP as well.

 

 

 

 

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Website

 

Copyright © 2020 Spanish Studies Abroad, All rights reserved.


Our mailing address is:
Spanish Studies Abroad
446 Main Street
Amherst, Massachusetts 01002
Add us to your address book

 






 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario