Dia de los Muertos: A Celebration of life to support Global Links
Presented by UPMC / UPMC Health Plan
Join Global Links for their second annual Dia de los Muertos Celebration.
They'll be honoring the traditions of this joyous Mexican holiday with an evening of food, cocktails, art, and entertainment.
Choose a $55 General Fun ticket, or the VIP Experience at $125
Buy your tickets HERE and by typing in "FIESTA", LACU members/supporters will get 20% off the general admission ticket price.
VIP Experience (6:30 - 8:00): $125
- Private dinner and demonstration by special guest, Chef Bill Fuller of Big Burrito
- Beer, wine, and a signature DdlM cocktail
- Early access to face painters, astrologer and tarot card reader
- Live musical performance by the Mariachi Fiesta band
- Music and dancing into the evening with access to all the General Admission fun
General Admission (8:00 - 11:00): $55
- Classic Latin American street food from: Edgar's Tacos, La Palapa, Gabrielle's Empanadas, Mad Mex, Cinco de Mayo Salsas, Popsburgh, Allegro Hearth Bakery, and more
- Beer and wine bar
- Dia de los Muertos face painting
- Selfie Studios photo booth
- Astrology and tarot card reading
- Dancing with an all-vinyl soundtrack from DJ Wayne Smith
Can't miss it! Buy your tickets here: https://globallinks.secure.force.com/events/CnP_PaaS_EVT__ExternalRegistrationPage?event_id=a2XE0000000PP23MAG
Check the event on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/events/730854033707799/
See you there!!
Jesabel I. Rivera-Guerra, MPH, CHES
Latin American Cultural Union LACU