lunes, 9 de octubre de 2023

Voice Acting Opportunity for Spanish Speaking Students

I oversee the production of a cultural podcast and I am casting voice actors. 
The podcast follows two main characters who travel through the Spanish-speaking world together and learn from other characters. 
As of right now, I have cast the two main characters, but I have some smaller roles that need to be filled. 

We are looking for students who speak Spanish, who can enunciate, and who aren't afraid of a microphone.
The recording will take no more than a half hour and we won't start recording until the last week of November/first week of December.
This is the first week after Thanksgiving Break. 
If they are cast, they will be credited in the course credits and receive some small compensation.

I have included a flyer with my information and the date by which interested students should contact me.

Thank you so much!
Atentamente,
Keziah Olsen

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario