domingo, 18 de junio de 2023

Music and wine

Hey there!

I'm Ada Lis Jimena, and I'm thrilled to invite you to my upcoming show at the beautiful Refucilo wine venue. It's going to be an extraordinary evening on July 8 at 8 pm, where we'll be celebrating Argentina's Independence Day with soul-stirring folk songs and the finest wines.

Get ready to immerse yourself in the enchanting melodies and rhythms of our vibrant culture. I'll be performing a carefully curated selection of traditional folk songs that will ignite your senses and transport you to the heart of Argentina.

To secure your spot, simply give us a call at (412) 251-0231 to make your reservations. Don't miss out on this captivating experience! 

For more information about my upcoming performances, follow me on Instagram and Facebook

I can't wait to share this unforgettable night of music and celebration with you.

See you there!

Ada Lis Jimena   

Phone (540) 750-1613
 
            

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario